Tuesday, June 2, 2009

virginia

I love my new room.~!! i now have my very own closet!! yeah!! leah takes alot of naps in my room. every thing fits so perfectly! and i sleep very well! i love my new room







I am so happy were all packed in.~! VA. is a wonderful and the weather is in the 80 degrees or 90 degrees every day.~!! there is also a place called the YMCA theres a inside huge pool.~!!! and a inside running track and a inside basketball court!! its great and a outside park and Field and a inside huge place to work out.last night me and mom,Cameron,Brianna,Caleb and Andrew walked a mile on the the track Leah rode on moms back carrier thing and and dad worked out there we had so much fun.~!!=)

2 comments:

melanie said...

i LOVE your room!!!! it looks so good! it looks like you have plenty of room for everything.

and your very own closet too!!! yay!!! :)

the YMCA sounds like a lot of fun!!! so many things to do there! that is great.

I love you, and miss you!!

rachellechaseblog said...

i can't wait until i can see your room for real!! miss you xoxo